Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the IT industry? Amazon Web Services is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for candidates to help manage partnership with Amdocs
As a Partner Development Manager for Amdocs, you will contribute to and communicate strategy and execution to help win the hearts and minds of AWS's key customers.
Your primary objective is to help drive exponential growth and develop Amdocs joint go-to-market with AWS. By helping establishing and growing business and technical relationships while managing the day-to-day interactions, you will be responsible for support in driving top line revenue growth and overall market adoption.
The ideal candidate will possess a business background that enables them to liaise at the CXO level and a sales background that enables them to easily interact with Enterprise customers and field reps. He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, and to help build and convey compelling partner value propositions. Experience working within the enterprise software development industry is highly desired. The position requires a strong technical acumen and deep familiarity with (1) telecom service provider environment, (2) cloud and datacenter/hosting infrastructure business in a major global service provider. Additionally, the position will require strong commercial understanding of the business models of CSPs such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, etc. Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work with Amdocs to help define and execute high impact, joint business development and go-to-market programs.
- Manage and work closely with Partner Success Managers to help drive engagements between the partner and AWS business development teams.
- Serve as a key member of the Partner Development team in helping to define and deliver the joint solutions and supporting collateral.
- Liaise the Partners’ field sales organization, channels and end customers to help create and drive revenue opportunities for AWS.
- Help create and execute a key business development plan for target markets and ensure alignment with the AWS strategic direction and working with key internal stakeholders.
- Ensure the Partner is successful using AWS services and have the technical resources required to deliver against customer needs.
- Provide Partner feedback to internal product development teams to help guide the direction of product offerings.
- Communicate to AWS Partner teams, solutions architects, business development and other interested in parties in partner’s capabilities and successes.
- Prepare and give periodic business reviews to the AWS senior management team.
- Support complex contract negotiations and serve as a liaison to the legal group.
- Work with AWS partner solution architects to help assigned partners to define go to market solution offerings utilizing the AWS service portfolio.