Do you have an incredible eye for detail?
Are you able to see around corners and juggle multiple activities?
Want to pursue a career as an internal Talent Sourcer?
Recruitment Coordinator – Melbourne
At Amazon Web Services (AWS) we recruit inspirational talent who innovate with our customers and enable them to grow. Our people are our asset and our Talent Acquisition Team works hand in hand with our business to identify, attract and hire “bar raising” talent.
Our Recruiting Coordinators (RC) work within a Talent Acquisition Team in a fast-paced recruiting organization. As a RC you are an integral member of this team providing candidates with their first impression of Amazon. This is an amazing opportunity if you are looking to broaden your experience and embark on a career as an internal recruiter. You will work with Lead Recruiters and Sourcers to ensure hiring teams are supported in efficiently scheduling interviews and providing an exceptional candidate experience. As a skilled problem solver with exceptional time management and communication skills you will use these abilities to juggle calendars and negotiate meeting availabilities.
We’re looking to hire our future Talent Sourcers and the RC role is a perfect entry point into Talent Acquisition. You will experience the day to day buzz and satisfaction that comes with being a member of an internal Talent Acquisition Team and get to work with experienced Recruiters who will coach and mentor you in the art of sourcing. As such, we’re looking for a passionate individual who combines exceptional research and people skills to delight internal teams and impress stakeholders.
Your core responsibilities will include but not be limited to the below:
- Scheduling interviews working directly with candidates and hiring managers, in some cases arranging travel for visiting candidates
- Working across client groups to confirm interviewers
- Updating candidate records and job postings in recruiting systems and confirming new hires
- Providing follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email
- Tracking recruiting activities and providing candidate status in a daily report
- Coordinating the pre-interview pre-brief meetings and managing logistics associated with batch recruiting events.
- Coordinating the post-interview debrief meetings and providing debrief materials
- Identifying opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
- Assisting in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed
Once you master the above and confirm a career in recruitment is your preference we’ll commence blending the RC role with candidate sourcing and assist you on your to become a Technical Sourcer @ AWS!
So what must you have to apply? A minimum 1+ years of coordination, event management or EA experience, ideally in a fast paced recruitment or HR function; or alternatively an office or team coordination role in a large corporate. You will be skilled across the Microsoft office suite and demonstrate experience in and an aptitude for working with databases. Add these skills to your positive attitude and customer obsession, and this could just be the opportunity you’ve been looking for.