At Amazon Web Services (AWS), we’re building our team to help our enterprise customers plan, build and mature their ability to run ‘Production Ready environments’. Senior Cloud Operations Consultants work with AWS customers and partners to ensure their Cloud Operations deliver the expected business value and operational capability.
We’re looking for experienced:
- Cloud Architects wanting to learn best-practice in terms of AWS operating environments
- Service Delivery Managers and Consultants wanting to update their skillsets for the Public Cloud
- ITIL, SIAM and ITSM subject matter experts wanting to work on the largest and most prestigious AWS projects
- Cloud Transformation leaders wanting to go deep on Cloud Operating Models, operations capabilities and experience significant cloud migration projects
- Expertise - Collaborate with AWS field sales, pre-sales, training and support teams to help partners and customers build ‘production ready’ on AWS
- Solutions - Define and deliver on-site Professional Services engagements with partners and customers
- Delivery - Engagements include short on-site projects to plan, build and mature AWS operations capabilities
- Insights - Work with AWS engineering and support teams to convey partner and customer needs and feedback as input to technology roadmaps
- Partnering – Work with new vendors to help them become MSPs and enable and upskill existing partners
Amazon aims to be the most customer-centric company on earth. Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers critical applications for over a million businesses in 190 countries around the world.