At Amazon we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history. This role provides strategic site-level leadership for the assigned client group or site. The HRBP is responsible for various HR initiatives and client-wide HR responsibilities including partnership to the client, partnership to external entities (as appropriate), employee engagement, leadership training and development, succession planning, policy review and implementation, etc. The HR Business Partner is both a strategic and hands-on role that provides full cycle Human Resources support to Amazon Customer Service Centers. The role is critical in executing people initiatives, providing great internal customer support, and driving HR strategic excellence and process improvement. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Cultivate Culture: Foster Amazon's customer-centric culture through partnering with operations leaders to build and foster a culture of associate engagement, customer centricity and ownership.
· Develop Large Leaders: Hire and develop big leaders who care about customers, about their people, about results.
· Operate Optimally: Obsess on improving and simplifying processes, tools, communication, and measures. Be a leader that never settles for good enough.
· Strategic business and thought partner to managers (client) at a site level and across the network as appropriate.
· Coach and consult managers and front-line leaders on associate facing concerns (performance, policy, etc.)
· Engage and influence stakeholders that interact with the business at a local and regional level.
· Enable Growth: Hire and develop wicked-smart.
· Provide guidance, direction or partner with Amazon and external HR partners (recruiting, benefits, employee relations, legal, etc.) to ensure delivery of HR services as per agreement with internal client.
· Contribute to the business strategy by helping business leaders to identify, prioritize, and build organizational capabilities, behaviors, structures, and processes.
· Planning and execution in the areas of HR operations, culture, organization growth and planning, employee engagement, workforce planning and recruitment, and talent management and development for the assigned client group.
In this position, you will partner with leaders across the Customer Service and Corporate Operations organizations to establish and implement HR strategies that foster the organization and people development for the department. In addition, the HR Business Partner will be an active member of the global Customer Service HR network and Corporate Operations HR team, driving and supporting cross-group initiatives with team members in the U.S., Costa Rica, India and Europe. You will need strong analytical skills and the ability to translate client goals into human resource capabilities needed to achieve results. You will also work on projects that not only impact the Customer Service and Corporate Operations in Seattle, but also on a global scale.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation