Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services by working with and developing new cloud workload opportunities within strategic accounts in Taiwan?
Do you have the business/industry savvy and the technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider across enterprise?
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking for world class candidates whom want to help promote the growth and shape the future of a world which leverages cloud computing. Your responsibilities will include increasing adoption and market penetration into key enterprise accounts in Taiwan.
The ideal candidate will possess outstanding business acumen and both a business development and technical background that enables him or her to engage at a very strategic CXO level as well as with software developers, IT infrastructure, software designers and architects. He/she must also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute detailed territory and go-to-market plans and can manage many diverse engagements. The ideal candidate will have previous strong examples of having sold both technical and professional service oriented solutions.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage and develop a specific strategic enterprise accounts;
- Develop and execute against a comprehensive account plan;
- Influence (or impact) customer adoption, through consultative selling, thought leadership, executive relationship development and sell-in of professional services;
- Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption;
- Maintain and deliver results against a set of defined revenue and non-revenue targets