- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline is preferred; business or technical background is considered an advantage;
- 1 – 2 years of work experience or background in data-driven business operations processes is considered an advantage.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English;
- Beginner level of Portuguese is preferred and willingness to participate in a language training program in order to learn this language;
- Good working knowledge of MS Office; MS Excel proficiency is an advantage;
- Very good knowledge and experience in internet navigation and research – finding information about large amounts of data in a timely manner.
- Multitask in a fast paced environment;
- Operate in the system with the speed and accuracy necessary to meet departmental standards;
- Dive deep into a problem, perform ‘Root Cause Analysis’ and identify constraints to recommend a solution
- Maintain composure in critical situations and communicate clearly with both internal and external customers;
- Passion for delivering great customer experience;
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills;
- Excellent listening skills;
- Excellent Data Accuracy skills;
- Eye for Detail;
- Commitment to meet Deadlines;
Critical Qualities / Characteristics:
- Practical ideas;
- Pace of implementation & consistency in performance.