We have an exciting opportunity in our Australia and New Zealand (ANZ) Business Development team for a Top500 Business Development Analyst who will play an integral role helping the largest enterprises in Australia and New Zealand accelerate their migration to the Cloud.
· Do you want to drive greenfield adoption of Amazon Web Services (AWS) in ANZ’s largest and most innovative companies?
· Want to be part of a cross functional team focused on increasing technology adoption of cloud computing by engaging directly with customer executives and influencers at all levels?
· Do you have the business background, technical depth, analytical and communication skills needed to help further establish AWS as the leader in the industry?
As an experienced business development professional, you will enable the AWS sales teams to more effectively drive their day-to-day interactions with key prospects and grow existing customers. You will work closely with teams across the AWS business including Sales, Solutions Architects, Enterprise Support, Training, Marketing and Professional Services teams to analyse patterns of success throughout a customer’s journey to cloud.
Your business and analytical experience will enable you to identify issues and develop solutions to address challenges. The ideal candidate will possess a business background, with a strong understanding and experience of sales operations and financial processes, and a well-developed ability to analyse data, look for industry and market trends and provide actionable insights. You will have demonstrated ability to think strategically and long term about the needs of ANZ businesses. An ability to dive deep, along with your sense of drive and customer obsession is a must. Role and Responsibilities
· Develop automated tools to track and manage activities in the Top500 Program (activities may include account planning reviews, iterations and actions, customer’s journey to cloud through the Stages of Adoption and specific enabling activities)
· Drive customer adoption and acceleration with a specific focus on Greenfield acquisition and track progress of Top500 accounts month-on-month to ensure targeted revenue growth trajectory is achieved and in line with the AWS ANZ 2020 vision
· Analyse patterns of growth amongst named and territory segment customers; look for ways to instil programmatic initiatives and support mechanisms for field sales
· Track enabling activities at greenfield accounts to ensure priority, focus and traction is achieved
· Work closely with account and territory managers to develop detailed customer, market and industry insights
· Provide regular updates on media highlights/reports featuring existing and target customers
· Contribute to account strategy and planning sessions with customer, market and industry insights.