Are you familiar with sales and account management or with business development? Do you identify yourself with our motto "work hard, have fun, make history"? Amazon is growing in Australia: grow with us!
Amazon is looking for a smart and driven Business Development Executive to be part of the team recruiting sellers in the new Amazon marketplace in Australia.
The Business Development Executive will be responsible for initiating and developing strong relationships with small and medium sellers. They will balance their time between managing new business sellers and assisting those sellers in enabling their account to best suit their specific needs. The candidate will work with sellers to understand their procurement requirements and then work with internal Amazon teams to determine the best solution to address the business needs. The ideal candidate will have experience developing relationships across functional areas such as procurement, production, maintenance, supply chain and IT and has a proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals.
Operating in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous environment the successful candidate will be required to work autonomously, taking responsibility for achieving business objectives. This role provides a real opportunity to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions in a competitive and ever changing business climate.Roles and Responsibilities
· Contribute to prospecting and lead generation activities
· Assist sellers with Registration
· Meet or exceed targets for seller account management
· Educate and network with key prospect and seller contacts
· Relay market needs and requirements back to internal Amazon teams including Product Management, Technical and Category Management teams.
· Drive customer satisfaction
· Work closely with marketing, merchandising, business development, customer service and other key internal Amazon stakeholders