· Deliver training courses which incorporate AWS’s strategy, mission and technology with our sales and business development methodologies to AWS Partners.
· Conduct partner training using a variety of instructional techniques and delivery methods, including classroom-based learning, virtual learning and at AWS events.
· Assist in developing and maintaining partner sales and pre-sales technical training content, lab exercises, presentations, and accompanying materials to raise the bar on curriculum quality.
· Assist in the development of a formalized Train-the-Trainer program (when required) and mentor/train internal authorized trainers as part of a train the trainer program.
· Create an engaging learner experience in each training class with various training strategies.
· Work with key vendors and internal stakeholders to ensure accurate, effective training content.Requirements:
· Demonstrated experience in a sales or pre-sales environment or delivering business focused and technology related training.
· Versatility in communicating to both business and technical personas involved in Cloud Computing purchasing and adoption decisions.
· Experience conducting classroom training for related cloud technology products and services.
· Excellent oral presentation skills, interpersonal communication, and writing skills.
· A strong “stage presence” and ability to engage and manage a classroom of adult learners.
· Self-sufficient, self-starter with proven success taking ownership of training projects.
· Ability to travel throughout APAC (approximately 40-50%).