Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a pioneer in blazing new trails of cloud computing. We are a high-growth, fast-moving group within Amazon where new and diverse challenges arise every day. At AWS, you will be surrounded by business partners who are exceptionally talented, bright, and driven who believe that world-class support is critical to customer success.
The AWS Finance team supporting the APAC Sales, Marketing, and Support is looking for an experienced Senior Financial Analyst to join our team. This role will partner specifically with Sales Leadership and the Sales Operations team. This is a new position with huge potential for growth as we develop scalable processes to optimize investments in the rapidly expanding APAC region.
This is a cross-functional business partnering role, so the ideal candidate will have strong communication and prioritization skills. This candidate will be a strategic business partner who dives deep in data, builds intuitive models, and prioritizes areas of focus to fuel long-term growth.
This role will be based in Singapore. Key Responsibilities:
- Provide finance leadership to Sales and Sales Operations teams across APAC
- Develop, iterate, and automate insightful reports and summaries to drive long-term profitable growth and productivity increases
- Navigate multiple systems to dive deep and triangulate revenue, headcount, productivity, OpEx, and investment growth.
- Develop scalable processes to support short and long-term headcount coverage expansion
- Work with WW AWS Finance team to support annual planning (OP1/OP2) and support APAC business planning process.
- Ad hoc cross-functional analysis
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation