Would you like a career that gives you opportunities to help customers architect and implement their workloads onto AWS? Do you like to work on a variety of projects, leading customer and partner teams to achieve AWS best practices?
The Amazon Web Services Professional Services team is looking for a Practice Manager that can manage, develop and guide customers in their adoption of AWS Cloud solutions. The Practice Manager will build a working relationship with their sales counterparts and be assigned a subset of accounts within the geography. The Practice Manager will also have a team of direct reports that are multi-disciplined and located within the same geography. The Practice Manager will develop a long term Professional Services territory strategy and execute plan within their accounts. The Practice Manager is a trusted adviser for our enterprise customers. The role includes all aspects of business development, people management, relationship development, delivery oversight and program management in their accounts.
Professional Services engages in a wide variety of projects for customers and partners, providing collective experience from across the AWS customer base and are obsessed about strong success for the Customer. Our team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation based upon customer needs.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about:
- Building, developing and retaining top talent
- Engage with customers to understand their business drivers and application portfolio
- Development of long term Cloud Strategy for customers
- Identification & development of specific opportunities and supporting business cases
- Deal shaping, including estimations and deal pricing
- Contract negotiations & closing
- Planning and implementation of a portfolio of projects, including budget & deliverable responsibilities
- Mitigation of delivery risks & issues
- Overseeing delivery of projects in account, ensuring high quality delivery
- Act as single person of contact for Customer executives, developing deep, trustful relations
- Educate customers on AWS services and translate those into a clear business value proposition
- Envision and inspire customers
- Coaching Customer and Partner teams to be self-sufficient.
Amazon aims to be the most customer centric company on earth. Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers critical applications for hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world.