To meet the growing demand for Amazon Web Services around the globe, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people.
We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our Training & Certification Team in the role of APN Training Partner (ATP) Operations Coordinator – APJC.
You'll work directly with AWS Training Partners providing functional support to ensure that we deliver a high quality, fast resolution customer experience. Working with 3rd party vendors you will drive projects that improve support-related processes and our customer’s technical support experience
You will have excellent communication skills and proven operations experience in the IT/Channel sector. To be successful in this position, you must be highly motivated, creative and a self-starter who is able to think big, execute flawlessly and stay focused on the details. Responsibilities
- Provide operational support such as responding to internal/external queries related to training schedules, registrations, payment, content update and other operational requests
- Be the point of contact/expertise for all APJC ATP support questions.
- Manage the APJC instructor enablement and AAI Program processes and best practices supporting the Regional Partner managers
- Manage training partner communications in support of the APJC ATP Marketing function ensuring all program changes are updated and shared.
- Manage inbound contact cases related to ATPs
- Collect and organize all relevant information from the ATP’s in regards to number of trained students and submitted surveys.
- Offer support for virtual labs and Gilmore platform.
- Keep up-to-date with the different platforms and tools we work with, such as Sharepoint, various tracking and reporting spreadsheets
- Manage invoicing and billing related to funded programs.
- Work together with the global ATP Strategic Manager and AAI Program Manager.