- 10+ years of experience, including representing a large organization, preferably but not necessarily in the Internet/tech industry, before national and local policymakers, with significant experience running public policy and/or public sector efforts and teams.
- Maintain highest personal levels of ethical conduct, confidentiality and integrity, with a strong professional reputation in the industry.
- Self-starter with proven track record of successfully working with a wide array of functional groups across an organization and cultures as well as working independently.
- Ability to identify and understand key technical aspects pertaining to corporate operations in legislative and regulatory proposals, understand business implications, and synthesize policy documents for internal and external customers.
- Ability to influence, negotiate with, and persuade others is required. Must be flexible and demonstrate strong judgment/decision-making skills, and political acumen.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in a relevant discipline (Law, Political Science, Public Policy, etc.). An advanced degree is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to build and foster effective relationships and networks with others.
- Fluency in English and Arabic is necessary.* For more information on Amazon Web Services, please visit http://aws.amazon.com
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer