The AWS Training and Certification organization educates customers, partners, and AWS Employees globally on AWS products, solutions, and best practices. As a result of exponential growth, we’re seeking a talented and experienced Program Manager to drive the education programs of our global AWS Training and Certification team. Join a growing team that helps customers and partners achieve success with AWS!
As an Operations Program Manager, you’ll be responsible for creating and managing programs to drive operational efficiencies within AWS Training and Certification and drive requirements for new programs across Asia-Pacific, Japan and China (APJC). The successful candidate will demonstrate experience in an operations environment, program management, a proven track record of driving various project timelines, a customer-focused approach and a passion for working collaboratively. Responsibilities:
- Develop business requirements for new training initiatives and manage roll outs of the programs in region to increase our capabilities of better serving customers (e.g. B2B invoicing automation, B2I Capabilities)
- Work closely with Accounting, Finance, Infrastructure, Tax, Legal, Operations, Vendors and Management teams to deliver pojects
- Develop project plans and timeliness and manage resources to meet program objectives.
- Collaborate with regional training coordinators and operations teams to understand where operational efficiencies can be achieved.
- Support Operations Manager business reporting requirements.