· An MS/PhD in CS, Machine Learning, Operational research, Statistics or in a highly quantitative field. PhD strongly preferred.
· 4+ years of industry experience in predictive modeling and analysis, predictive software development
· Strong Problem solving ability
· Good skills with programming languages, such as Java or C/C++
· Experience using Python and/or R
· Experience using machine learning libraries, such as scikit-learn, caret, mlr, mllib
· Experience in mentoring junior team members, and guiding them on machine learning and data modeling applications
· Strong communication and data presentation skills
· Ability to travel to client locations when needed. Up to 50% regionally.