· Working knowledge of the Java programming language, control structures and web frameworks (i.e. Spring) and servers (i.e. Tomcat).
· Working knowledge of relational and schema-less database systems, including at least one of the following: MySQL, Oracle SQL.
· Display a detail-oriented, analytical and proactive approach to diagnosing and solving problems.
· Demonstrate effective, clear and professional written and oral communication skills.
· Strong prioritization, time management and research skills.
· Embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace, strong motivation to innovate.