Senior Business Intelligence Engineer – Kindle Content
As a lead Business intelligence engineer for Kindle Content in Singapore, you will take a leadership role in driving positive transformation in a market that is experiencing significant change. You will analyze large amounts of business data, discover and solve real world problems, and develop metrics and business cases and product recommendations that will enable us to continually delight Kindle customers in India. You will play a big role in designing data infrastructure and developing measurement and attribution models.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, highly analytical, and intensely detailed with a strong customer focus and perspective to drive strategy in a high-growth, fast-paced environment.The successful candidate in this role knows and loves working with business intelligence products, is comfortable accessing and working with data from multiple sources, and can partner with internal stakeholders like product managers to help drive successful prioritization and measurement for product features. Successful candidates have significant experience analyzing data, identifying trends, extracting conclusions, and presenting findings in a simple and clear manner. We are looking for someone who not only finds patterns in the data, but more importantly, understands how to turn those discoveries into value for our customers every day.
· Analytics thought leadership
· Design and own product analytics to pipe the entire customer journey view and understand customer frustrations or roadblocks
· Improve data sources to enable more precise and timely output
· Set up and design instrumentation of specific signals like latency, crash rates and drop-offs to measure business health
· Build a robust measurement and attribution system that will evaluate success of feature launches
· Identify, develop, manage, and execute analyses to uncover areas of opportunity and present written business recommendations that will shape the Kindle Content business and the features we offer to readers.
· Suggest and build new metrics, measures and analyses that enables better perspective on the product features and business
· Develop cohort analyses, segmentation, trend and correlation analyses across multiple programs. Identify high value analyses that could help in driving better insights.
· Manage weekly, monthly, and quarterly business reporting, working across multiple teams to identify and present high-level analytics to key-stakeholders and executives;
· Create and dynamically update forecasts and design effective visualizations to convey actual performance and any deltas from forecast;
· Drive the collaboration with product management, engineering, user experience and personalization to ensure the right data models and signals are driving the roadmap.