External job description
Our multicultural Payroll team is seeking a Sr Payroll Analyst to support our Payroll Team. We are looking for a strong leader that will take the ownership and drive the change in our growing payroll hub in Bratislava.
This individual must be eager to dive deep into processes and have proven record of delivering process efficiency results. The preferred candidate will have outstanding problem solving skills, payroll process and payroll system knowledge, and customer service passion.
If you would like to join us to make sure our employees are paid accurately and on time and make a difference by driving and participating in challenging project, we definitely want to hear from you!
As our Sr Payroll Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Lead projects to drive payroll improvements across the multiple teams
- Develop, modify and maintain the operational effectiveness of payroll process from the start to the end
- Build a culture of continuous improvement within Payroll Department Team including audit process
- Lead efforts to evaluate and redesign Payroll processes to align with the company’s rapid grown and commitment to quality
- Coordinate with teams across IT, HR, Finance and Accounting to ensure that best practices are followed and implemented
What is awaiting you in our Payroll team?
“What I like the most about payroll is the opportunity to contribute to many cool projects that will have positive impact on our employees”.
“Working in payroll is very dynamic and you never know what can happen during the day. You’re never bored!”