Souq.com is the largest ecommerce site in the Arab world. Every month, Souq.com attracts more than 41 million visits to its catalogue of more than 8.5 million unique products in 35 different categories, including consumer electronics, household goods, fashion, watches, perfumes, toys, and baby products.
Established in 2005, Souq.com today operates both as an award-winning retail business and an online marketplace that allows SMEs, merchants, brands and distributors to distribute their products online.
With more than 4,000 employees, We have offices and local operations in UAE, Egypt, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and leading Product and Engineering centers in Jordan and India, offering a unique opportunity to join the leading player in an ever growing and exciting industry.
• Compile accurate content [title, product description, key selling features, images and video when applicable] to educate and engage our Customers while ultimately increasing conversions
• Consistently ensure high quality standards are upheld, including fact checking, quality audits and adherence to Souq.com content guidelines
• Retrieve supporting images or coordinate photo shoots to support copy
• Meet all deadlines associated with accurate content creation and maintenance .
• Perform keyword research and implementation into copy for SEO efforts.
• Communicates effectively with all internal and external contacts
• Effectively manage product availability to minimize order cancellations.
• Effectively monitor Seller performance measures, conduct audits and resolve defects.
• Train new team members as necessary.