Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the IT industry? Amazon Web Services is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for world class candidates to lead and manage our partnerships with the leading systems integrators, interactive agencies and management consulting firms in Latin America.
As a Partner Development Manager within Amazon Web Services (AWS), you will have the exciting opportunity to deliver on our strategy to build mind share and adoption of Amazon’s infrastructure web services across AWS’s strategic business partners and their customers.
Your responsibilities will include driving executive and field relationships with leading professional services firms. By establishing and growing business and technical relationships, and managing the day-to-day interactions with these accounts, you will be responsible for driving top line revenue growth and overall end customer adoption across all market segments.
The ideal candidate will possess both a business background that enables them engage at the CXO level, as well as a sales background that enables them to easily interact with enterprise customers and sales/field reps. He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions.
As a PDM in AWS Argentina you will:
• Manage assigned Partner accounts and coordinate the extended team working within their accounts in Argentina.
• Elaborate and develop joint Partner Business Plans.
• Define specific services and bundle offerings.
• Forecast sales.
• Up-sell other services and penetrate new territories.
• Optimize allocation of marketing development funds.
• Resolve any financial issues with their Partner accounts.
• Work across a range from high-level strategic thinking to creative and detailed team leadership.
• Use data to problem solve and a track results through continuous improvement.
• Think and act creatively to leverage resources.
• Manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
• Willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.