Imagine being a part of an agile team where your ideas have the potential to reach millions. Picture working on cutting-edge consumer-facing products, where every single team member is a critical voice in the decision-making process. Envision being able to leverage the resources of a Fortune-500 company within the atmosphere of a start-up. Welcome to Amazon Music, where ideas are born and come to life as Amazon Music Unlimited, Prime Music, and so much more.
Everyone on our team has a meaningful impact on product features, new directions in music streaming, and customer engagement. We are looking for new team members across a variety of job functions including software engineering/development, marketing, design, ops and more. Come join us as we make history by launching exciting new projects in the coming year.
Our team is focused on building a personalized, curated, and seamless music experience. We want to help our customers discover up-and-coming artists, while also having access to their favorite established musicians. We build systems that are distributed on a large scale, spanning our music apps, web player, and voice-forward audio engagement on mobile and Amazon Echo devices, powered by Alexa to support our customer base. Amazon Music offerings are available in countries around the world, and our applications support our mission of delivering music to customers in new and exciting ways that enhance their day-to-day lives.
Come innovate with the Amazon Music team!
The ideal candidate will have experience leading cross-functional organizations including business development, marketing, finance, technology, and general management. In addition, he/she will have:
- Extensive international operational experience, including setting up and launching operations across multiple countries in a short period of time.
- Demonstrated the ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems, including a history of identifying customer needs and inventing new ways to meet those needs.
- The ability to both develop a long-term strategy and ensure short-term tactical projects are delivered.
- The attitude to thrive in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
- A strong reputation for attracting and developing the best talent.