Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the IT industry? Amazon Web Services is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for a dynamic results oriented candidate to join as the Vietnam Partner Success Manager on our ASEAN Partner team.
As the Partner Success Manager within Amazon Web Services (AWS), you will have the exciting opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broad use of Amazon’s utility computing web services (including Amazon S3, Amazon EC2, Amazon CloudFront, Amazon RDS) within the portfolio of partners and solution providers.
Your broad responsibilities will include helping to define and execute against the partner program for Vietnam and ASEAN, establishing business and technical relationships, and managing the day-to-day interactions with these organizations in order to build long-term business and marketing opportunities. The ideal candidate will possess both a business background that enables them to drive an engagement and interact at the CXO/VP level, as well as a technical background that enables them to easily interact with software developers and architects. He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions.
Other responsibilities include:
- Serve as a key member of the ASEAN team in helping to drive the overall AWS partner strategy
- Have a broad based understanding of cloud technologies
- Develop a group of committed partners including a plan to recruit, on-board, educate and measure them in Vietnam
- Develop and execute the strategic business development plan while working with key internal stakeholders (e.g. sales, marketing, legal, support, etc.).
- Work with specific prospects/partners to develop the business value proposition for using our services and solutions for the specific prospects/partners; educate and enable them for using AWS solutions
- Establish the business development pipeline by engaging with prospects and key customers
- Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team regarding progress against budgeted plan and any potential roadblocks to closing new customers
- Manage complex contract negotiations and serve as a liaison to the legal group
- Develop long-term strategic partnerships in support of the market strategy
- Handle ad-hoc incoming inquiries and qualify them as potential AWS BD targets.