· MSc level technical degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
· Experience with back-end technologies for web applications/APIs.
· Experience developing robust, highly scalable distributed systems.
· Experience with IT Strategy & Consulting services.
· Background in algorithm engineering, distributed systems, networking, or IT security.
· Experience with infrastructure as code, ops automation, and configuration management tools as Chef, Puppet, or Ansible.
· Track record of implementing AWS services in a variety of distributed computing, enterprise environments.
· Experience identifying the relationships between business services, information, applications and global infrastructure assets.
· Hands on experience leading large-scale global IT transformation projects.
· Strong practical application development experience on Linux and Windows-based systems
· Extra-curricular software development passion (e.g. active open source contributor)
** AWS_PROFESSIONAL_SERVICES **
Amazon aims to be the most customer centric company on Earth. Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers critical applications for hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world.