Amazon Web Services (AWS), a subsidiary of Amazon.com and a leader in Cloud Computing, is seeking a self-starter, driven, and talented web design and content producer to join the Asia Pacific (APAC) regional programs and campaigns team to drive the awareness and adoption of the AWS Cloud across APAC predominantly through events and online marketing campaigns. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in a fast growing business, and to drive significant value for customers building sophisticated, scalable applications.
Roles & Responsiblities
Our APAC Web and Digital Marketing team is looking for a passionate Web Design and Content Producer to create user friendly online presences for our targeted audiences, with an emphasis on brand approach. This candidate should have a sound understanding of UI/UX standards and responsive design, so that we're able to continually improve the best experience for our users.
- Gather requirements from internal stakeholders
- Convert design mockups to HTML
- Create digital and print assets for use in banners, landing pages, videos, email templates & powerpoint presentations.
- Work with brand guidelines to deliver positive user experience across our digital properties.
- Ensure consistent branding throughout all creative assets.
- Create and manage templates and style guides.
- Maintain a digital assets repository.
- Design and build online advertisement banners for Search Marketing campaigns.
- Design and build infographics and other social media assets.
- Support field marketing managers in creating assets for events.
- Work on team projects that deliver visual impact and influence to increase user engagement and conversion.