Join AWS Professional Services as a senior member to lead engagements at our strategic customers. We are looking for Enterprise Service Managers (ESM) that will create and drive relationships with 3 to 5 geo-based accounts, develop a long term Professional Services strategy and execute that strategy with those accounts. The ESM is a trusted advisor for our largest and most committed customers. The role incudes all aspects of business development, relationship development, delivery oversight and program management in those accounts.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about client management, delivery oversight as well as practice leadership and development. Successful candidates will have the experiences and traits listed below. To qualify you must have the necessary experience. WE WANT THE BEST!
ESM’s will be Client Management leaders:
· Lead overall professional services business development and cloud strategy for 3 to 5 strategic accounts - initiate, manage and maintain executive relationships at highest level
· Serve as a futurist and a trusted advisor to bring relevant industry market and technology trends to customers, apply technical and business knowledge to deliver business outcomes
· Engage with account team to create a consulting account plan, including monthly and quarterly business reviews and monitor the health of the business with regular reporting on KPIs on projects and on sales pipeline activities
ESM’s will have Delivery Oversight for client engagements:
• Make impactful recommendations and develop technical direction and future state architecture for clients in alignment with their business plans.
• Lead teams of SME's and delivery consultants to drive strategy of major transformation activities and manage the engagement via governance to ensure successful delivery of solutions
• Representative customer projects are: IT and Operations Transformation; Change Management for Cloud Operations and Development; Legacy Application Modernization; Application and Portfolio Rationalization; Cloud Enablement; Application Integration Strategy and Architecture; Mobile Strategy; Data (Big Data) Strategy; …
ESMs will have an internal Practice Leadership and Development role:
• Create market-leading collateral that will be resold across multiple account teams for building scale of consulting capabilities (e.g. technical deliverables, industry viewpoints, innovative solutions that drive business outcomes, …)
• Provide regular field feedback to AWS senior management to proactively identify trends, opportunities and challenges and assist in working through issues that require resolution.
Successful ESM Candidates have these traits and experience:
· Management consulting background and ability to become trusted advisor to client executives
· Deep experience in applying technology to solve business problems and affect business outcomes
· Relevant domain expertise and network of relationships and contacts in a given industry (e.g. financial services, pharma, telco / Media / Entertainment, High Tech, Automotive, Manufacturing, Energy, etc.)
· Ability to explain and apply consulting methodologies to develop, sell and implement a solution to complex business and technical problems that may span business units and geographies
· Ability to formulate business cases, gather data and details to validate financial analysis, drive outcomes to meet client's financial objectives
· Ability to work as a member of a team, lead a team and take direction and feedback from team members
· Ability to foster and maintain new customer relationships with key client executives
· Leaders and builders, we are still in day1, we are still a startup
To join our team as an ESM, the following experience is required:
· 5+ years in delivery management
· Proven track record of quota attainment and overachievement
· Demonstrative knowledge of selling and executing large IT Transformation programs and helping drive organizational change management for customers
· Experience in engaging with and regularly interacting with C-suite stakeholders in Business and IT
· Account management including development of account plans for monthly and quarterly reviews as well as negotiations, contracts management
· Ability to negotiate and collaborate with partners to either co-sell, prime or subcontract to deliver a solution and a business outcome
· Experience writing Statements of Work and proven track record of closing multi-million dollar consulting deals
· Leadership and track record of promotions and increased responsibility in your career including direct Management experience
· Strong IT infrastructure and data center knowledge including software defined infrastructure and networking, virtualization, compute and storage
· Understanding of cloud technology topics such as CI/CD, elasticity, High Availability, Security as well as digital and mobile technologies
AWS Professional Services ESM’s engage in a wide variety of projects for customers and partners, providing collective experience from across the AWS customer base and are obsessed about strong success for the Customer. Our ESM team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation based upon customer needs.