As an Account Manager in our Pioneering Public Sector team, you will have the exciting opportunity to help support the growth and shape the future of a group of cloud technologies at Amazon Web Services..
You will be responsible for supporting and managing a dedicated Public Sector Mid-Market Territory by identifying demand for the AWS services in both new and existing accounts across South Africa.
Your goal will be to support the AWS business in the public sector by managing inbound leads, conducting outbound calls, opportunity discovery and pipeline maturation and closing.
This position is based in Cape Town and we support relocation where required.Responsibilities
Amazon is strongly committed to diversity within its community and especially welcomes applications from South African citizens who are members of designated groups who may contribute to Employment Equity within the workplace and broader based Black Economic Empowerment and the further diversification of ideas. The relevant laws and principles associated with Employment Equity and Black Economic Empowerment will be considered when appointing potential candidates.
- Manage key customer relationships, prospecting, and pipeline for your assigned territory
- New customer planning by cold calling
- Up and cross management on existing customer base
- Collaborate with Channel, Marketing, Business Development and other functions on key initiatives in assigned territory
- Work closely together with the in-country Account Managers
- Present regular and accurate reports for management for review
- Provide feedback and suggestions for program improvement on a regular basis