Are you comfortable in conducting assessment of product features in detail and contextualizing this to drive enhanced customer outcomes? Can you take complex scenarios and simplify them down to the essentials, crafting an elegant approach that drives customer adoption and revenue growth?
You will have the exciting opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy for using competitive intelligence and specifically technical insights to programmatically scale AWS’s cloud computing business. Your responsibilities will include supporting the AWS Competitive Strategy lead, and field teams on customer and partner engagements. You will serve as an expert resource on competitive intelligence of cloud, IT applications and infrastructures, working with our customers and field teams to understand the benefits of migrating to AWS, being able to articulate technical differentiators of AWS versus competition while contextualizing the business impact for the customer.
You will synthesize data and information as it relates to functional comparison and key differentiators from intelligence gathering and customer engagements into succinct findings and persuasively communicate findings and perspectives to APAC Competitive Strategy lead and eventually to Sales and Service teams. The ideal candidate will possess a business and technical background that enables them to drive engagements and communicate the benefits of AWS to IT architects, engineering teams and C-Level executives. You should have demonstrated ability to think strategically and long-term about the complex business and technical needs of customers. You should also have detailed knowledge and a strong technical understanding of cloud concepts and vendors in general, and AWS specifically. Roles & Responsibilities:
· Serve as a key member of the Competitive Strategy Business Development team in helping to drive AWS engagements with our customers and partners.
· Understand the business and technical requirements of our customers and partners and determine how their needs can best be met by AWS.
· Address customer questions or concerns about feature and functional comparison of AWS, as compared to our competitors
· Serve as a central resource for the Sales team to help proactively educate our customers on the benefits of AWS cloud platform
· Work closely with the Competitive Strategy Lead and field teams to drive closure on our highest priority opportunities in the pipeline.
· Create a repository of Competitive Intelligence cases studies and conversations to share learnings with all parts of AWS
· Serve as a key source of market insights into how our customers view the benefits of using AWS relative to the broader Cloud Computing market
· Handle a high volume of engagements and the fast pace of the cloud computing market