· Bachelor's degree in Information Science / Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or a related field
· 3+ years of experience in technical position
· Interest in information security and a desire to learn techniques and technologies such as application security, cryptography, threat modeling, penetration testing, etc.
· Strong Linux or Windows system administrator skills
· Network Essentials - understanding of the various layers, TCP/IP, DNS, etc.
· Experience scripting or developing in at least one of the following languages:
- Powershell / Bash
- .NET (C#)
- iOS (Objective-C / Swift)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Customer service experience/Strong customer focus
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter who is excited about technology