We are looking for an exceptional Recruiting Manager to lead a recruiting team responsible for sourcing, screening and qualifying candidates. You will join our Amazon Alexa EU recruiting team supporting our revolutionary Echo product. If you thrive in a challenging and exciting environment, this is the place for you, as you will have a direct impact on Amazon Alexa’s growth as we find and attract the highest quality talent.
This position is located in our Gdansk, Poland office.
This role is integral to the success of our recruiting activities and building candidate relationships, often providing candidates with their first impression of Amazon. The ideal candidate will work effectively with internal and external clients and candidates, possess great communication skills, have the ability to shift gears at a moment’s notice and enjoy the challenges of helping to build a great organization of talented individuals. Responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with the Hiring Managers in the Alexa Data Services to develop and execute tactical sourcing strategies aimed at generating candidate flow to meet overall recruiting goals.
- Work with your direct team to identify potential candidates through the use of intricate Boolean searches, user groups, professional and social networking, candidate referrals, web sourcing.
- Work with your direct team to screen, assess and qualify candidates against Amazon’s Leadership Principles.
- Scale sourcing methodology and tools to meet growing appetite for passive candidate attraction techniques within the business.
- Build and develop high performing individuals and teams and a great place to work.
- Provide inspirational leadership and deep subject matter expertise in across client groups.
- Ensure teams are executing on effective processes to drive simplicity, insights and consistent alignment across EU.
- Ensure the team is driving continuous improvement in KPIs relative to market and looking for opportunities to create additional capability.
- Promote a culture of compliance excellence through a well-designed controls and compliance governance process and by strict adherence to required policies and procedures.
- Lead by example on all compliance matters and on secure and compliant treatment of sensitive employee data in particular.