- This is a role that requires experience in both technical and customer-facing skills, with the ability to drive discussions with senior level customers, whilst also having the capability to give guidance to software developers, IT professionals and system architects.
- You’ll be highly technical and analytical with significant experience in software development, networking implementation, security and compliance.
- A technical degree in computer science, software engineering, or maths is highly desired, as is a working knowledge of modern software development practices and technologies.
- AWS Certification would be an additional bonus.
- Fluency in English and one of the Nordic languages is required
At Amazon we aim to be the most customer centric company on earth. At Amazon Web Services, you’ll help deliver that vision. You’ll have the freedom to develop new ideas and chase new opportunities. You will be completely trusted to drive your own work, career and success. At AWS, you can build your own future.aws.amazon.com/careers