Amazon Web Services Public Sector seeks a passionate, results-oriented entity program manager to support our international expansion planning and implementation. You will work key details with internal sales leaders and functional teams (e.g., legal, tax, facilities, finance, human resources) to develop our international expansion priorities, business cases for new entities, and carefully monitor the implementation steps over the first year of a country entry.
Your responsibilities include:
- Gather sales leader expansion priorities (annually) for a specific region, to include business activities (e.g., direct, reseller, training) and marketing entities or sellers of record (e.g., local sales office).
- Develop business cases for net new marketing entities
- Organize local teams to catalog and begin working off the top blockers to successful sales
- Participate in country working groups and develop status summaries with sales team on our early progress in a country
- Organize launch planning efforts for new public sector offices or AWS Regions
- Support business mission trips globally (25% travel expected)