Do you like helping customers solve technical problems?
Would you like to do this using the latest cloud computing technologies?
Do you have a knack for helping companies understand infrastructure & application architectures including the integration approaches?
Do you thrive for the chance to be consultative while leading the launch of a project on a trajectory to success?
Do you want to be part of the business development team helping to establish Amazon Web Services as a leading technology platform?
As an Associate Solutions Architect within Amazon Web Services (AWS), you will have the opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broad use of Amazon’s utility computing web services within customers new to AWS.
Your broad responsibilities will include: owning the technical engagement and ultimate success of customers first workload on AWS, and developing a deep expertise in the AWS technologies as well as broad know-how around how applications and services are constructed using the AWS platform.
The ideal candidate will possess the ability to support a broad range of customer queries about AWS services and how they support their technical requirements both online and face to face that will allow them to represent Amazon well within a customer’s environment and drive discussions with senior personnel within the company, as well as a technical background that enables them to easily interact and give guidance to software developers and architects. He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to align technical decisions to support business and technical customer outcomes.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Serve as a key technical member of the Business Development team in helping to ensure customer success in building applications and services on the AWS platform.
• Scope each customer engagement, with attention towards clear and well-defined objectives and success criteria.
• Own each technical engagement, and help ensure a timely and successful delivery of value. (delivery of actual solutions to be done by AWS partners)
• Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the solution architect community.
• Understand the AWS market segments, customer base, and industry verticals.
• Understand and exploit internal Amazon systems.
• The right person will be highly technical and analytical, possess 5+ years of current solution architecture (implementation/consulting) experience
• Experience architecting infrastructure solutions using both Linux/Unix and Windows with specific recommendations on server, load balancing, HA/DR, & storage architectures.
• Experience architecting or deploying Cloud/Virtualization solutions in enterprise customers. AWS specific experience a bonus.
• Experience working within the Enterprise software market or Internet industries is highly desired.
• Enterprise application and database architecture a bonus.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
Want to learn more about being an Associate Solutions Architect at AMAZON Web Services, follow the link : BeaSolutionsArchitect