Amazon Web Services (AWS), Amazon’s cloud product line, is continuing to Pioneer in the Public Sector in ANZ. We are seeking an experienced Business Enablement Lead in Sydney to drive the development of enablement function for Public Sector business across our Australia/New Zealand technical and non-technical field teams. This person will be tasked to define, land and execute against our enablement strategic priorities. This role will be responsible for ensuring high productivity of our field teams from the initial onboarding of new reps through to continuous “ever-boarding” of reps across our portfolio of offerings and solutions. The Business Enablement Lead will be responsible for ensuring our field sales is well-equipped with the content, training, knowledge of available resources, and core curriculum necessary to effectively sell AWS’s current and new service offerings across the Public Sector team in Australia and New Zealand. The successful candidate will combine a solid understanding of sales and support role dynamics with the ability to map field requirements and corporate resources into a comprehensive enablement plan. This individual will work very closely with the Regional Business Enablement Lead based in Singapore and the Senior Executive Leaders in tech and non-tech functions. The ideal candidate would have several years in Field Sales Enablement and/or Technical Enablement Management and have strong written and verbal communication skills. Public sector experience is highly preferred.
This is a hands-on position - the ideal candidate must be willing to “roll up the sleeves” and get things done. Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Lead the development of WWPS ANZ strategy for onboarding, continuous education, landing of new solutions, building ongoing process efficiencies and operationalizing our sales methodology.
· Identify ANZ WWPS key enablement needs in coordination with the Sales Leadership, Marketing, Services, Business Development, Solutions Architects, Professional Services, Partner team and Operations. Translate business needs into a field enablement plan
· Develop and maintain an effective governance process focused on providing timely and targeted content for tech/non-tech enablement and continuously improving the field knowledge transfer and learning needs.
· Work closely with the Asia-Pacific Enablement Lead to understand Amazon’s global standards, practices and policies and develop and lead the successful execution of enablement programs for the public sector team in ANZ
· Review and manage the existing content library to determine opportunities to improve the learning experience, ensure the content is current and relevant and best technology is employed.