At Amazon we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build our Public Sector team then this is your chance to make history.
The Public Sector Global Lead Development Team is expanding! As a Manager of a Sales Lead Development Team based in Arlington, VA you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of Public Sector cloud technologies.
You have a passion for technology and a successful track record in technology field and/or public sector market place. You are experienced in both sales and lead generation. You will lead and hire a team of sales lead generation specialists in support of our business covering the Federal technology sector. You will:
- Coaching your team of Lead Development Reps to ensure they are creating a strong pipeline of opportunities and leads in their assigned territory.
- Developing relationships with sales leaders to drive leads to opportunities and shepherd those opportunities to closure
- Partnering with the local Public Sector marketing team to effectively capitalize on events and marketing campaigns, developing and executing comprehensive campaign plans
- Working in close alignment with Sales Managers, Account Managers, the partner organization and related services teams to launch campaigns for your team, identify key targets and build out the contact database
- Using sales force automation tools to ensure all data is captured and tracked, and qualified leads are entered and assigned to appropriate resources
- Working closely with the Sales Enablement team to carefully structure training programs tailored to enhance call effectiveness and career growth.
- Developing reporting and dashboards; defining KPIs and mechanisms to measure and drive Lead Development Rep productivity
- Indirectly drive revenue and market share across all assigned market segments and meet or exceed assigned performance targets.