● You’re currently enrolled in an MBA, PhD or MSc in Logistics/Science/Engineering, or you’ve already graduated;
● You possess at least 3-5 years of previous experience in: Operational Logistics, Manufacturing, Engineering, General Management or Supply Chain and Transportation Management.
● You have demonstrable leadership ability, with a flair for managing others;
● Your interpersonal skills are exceptional – with multiple stakeholders, at varying levels of seniority;
● Strong analytical skills accompany your sound business judgement;
● Flexibility is a necessity; moving between our European sites shouldn’t be onerous for you.
● An adept communicator, with near/native-level ability in both written and spoken English;
● You’re also fluent, at a conversational level, in Polish. How does your day as a Pathways manager look like?
● You’ll need to safeguard your team’s safety
● You’ll lead cross-functional teams, tasked with solving operational problems,
● You’ll uphold Amazon’s high standards of process quality,
● You’ll become a subject matter expert on larger FC processes and activities, What else?
You’ll also get to enjoy annual gatherings with other Pathways candidates to discuss projects, exchange ideas, and reflect on your experience as a whole. On top of all your learnings, we also provide you a competitive salary offer, an innovative environment and relocation assistance (if eligible).