(Located in Seoul, Korea)AMAZON
has built a reputation for excellence with most recent examples being named #5 most admired company in the US, #2 most innovative, and # 1 in Customer Service. Amazon’s technology business is carrying on that tradition while leading the world in Cloud technologies.
With AMAZON Web Services
(AWS) you have the chance to help individuals and businesses take their computing infrastructures and applications into “the Cloud”. As a member of the AWS Developer Support team, you will be at the forefront of this transformational technology with interactions with leading companies in this space and engineers within Amazon developing the capability. You will be surrounded by people that are smart, passionate about cloud computing, and believe that world class support is critical to customer success. AWS Developer Support provides technical support to a global list of customers that are building mission-critical applications on top of AWS services. The team is a self standing P&L with the ability to drive both Free Cash Flow and world class customer experience. Our team of talented engineers is located in 3 countries around the world to provide support to our customers 365 days a year, 24 hours a day.
As more and more large enterprises move their critical systems to the cloud, we are in the need of high powered technical talent to ensure a flawless customer experience. The Enterprise Account Engineer (EAE) functions as part of the Developer Support team to ensure key enterprise customer success in building applications and services on the AWS platform. The EAE provides assistance to the customer as an expert on the full line of AWS services and the customer’s architecture in support of strategy questions, project planning and launch and ongoing operational issues. EAEs are engaged at the account level in providing recommendations and proactive advice through all phases of the implementation life cycle. Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while you:
- Fields and resolves support inquiries from Enterprise customers; engaging the worldwide support engineering team as required
- Complete analysis and present periodic reviews of operational performance to customer
- Provide detailed reviews of service disruptions, metrics, detailed prelaunch planning
- Champion and advocate for customer requirements within AWS (be their voice)
- Work with some of the leading technologists around the world
- Work directly with Amazon Web Service engineers and AWS service teams to ensure that customer issues are resolved as expediently as possible
- Available outside of business hours to manage urgent issues