The Amazon Web Services Professional Services team is looking for AWS Services Account Manager (SAM) that can manage the working relationship with one or more Global accounts, develop a long term Professional Services strategy and execute that strategy with those accounts. The SAM is a trusted advisor for our largest and most committed customers. The role incudes all aspects of business development, relationship development, delivery oversight and program management in those accounts. Professional Services engage in a wide variety of projects for customers and partners, providing collective experience from across the AWS customer base and are obsessed about strong success for the Customer. Our team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation based upon customer needs.
· Identify & develop specific opportunities and supporting business cases
· Development of long term Cloud Strategy for customers
· Deal shaping, including estimations and deal pricing
· Contract negotiations & closing
· Planning and implementation of a portfolio of projects, including budget & deliverable responsibilities
· Mitigation of delivery risks & issues
· Overseeing delivery of projects in account, ensuring high quality delivery
· Act as single person of contact for Customer executives, developing deep, trustful relations
· Educate customers on AWS services and translate those into a clear business value proposition
· Envision and inspire customers
· Coaching Customer and Partner teams to be self-sufficient.