Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company's DNA. The world's brightest technology minds come to Amazon to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
We are looking for an exceptional talented, innovative, extremely hands-on, customer-obsessed Sr. HR Business Partner with a passion for developing first class HR strategies to join our HR team in Poland. If you thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment, this is the place for you. The person in this role must be able to work independently, take a hands-on approach, and interface effectively with professionals at all levels. You'll need excellent communication, professional interpersonal skills, and the ability to function in an innovative environment. You'll need strong analytic skills and the ability to translate your clients’ business plans and goals into the human resource capabilities needed to achieve results.
We are currently seeking a Sr. HR Business Partner to work with our business across Europe to implement HR best practices in a high-tech and commercial work environment. Responsibilities include:
- Provide business partner support to multiple leaders and their teams on a local and regional basis
- Provide input on the HR implications of strategic and operational decisions/plans
- Partner with the business on organizational design, workforce planning, succession planning, and skills assessment
- Liaise with the Talent Acquisition team to attract, hire and retain the right candidates, and identify opportunities to rotate and develop internal talent across EU.
- Drive compensation and benefits strategies in partnership with the Compensation & Benefits teams across the organization, and proactively identify challenges and opportunities within your client groups.
- Provide compensation consultation to senior leaders to ensure reward decisions are fair and equitable.
- Provide significant input into comp design based on business needs.
- Review and analyze business unit data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience
- Provide valuable input and expertise to your client groups as well as the HR Team in terms of European employment law, policies and practices
- Coach leaders in career development & management practices, including the org/team structure.
- Provide coaching and education to managers on resolving more sensitive employee relations issues that may have a higher risk or impact to business.
- Proactively identify training and development needs for individuals/teams and execute training and education for career development
- Support the design and delivery of training and education for career development.
- Ensure alignment of HR related programs by partnering with peers and colleagues in Seattle and other EU locations.
- Delivering on business-critical EU and global HR related projects