Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing awareness and adoption of Amazon Web Services(AWS) in the Singapore Public Sector market? Do you have the Public Sector experience and sales background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider? Are you passionate about the Public Sector (Healthcare specifically)?
AWS Worldwide Public Sector (WWPS) is seeking an Account Manager to help build the Heathcare markets in Singapore. The WWPS Singapore Account Manager will have the opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broad use of AWS within the Healthcare market segments.
Your responsibilities will include helping to define key accounts and partnerships to target and manage the day-to-day interactions in order to build long-term sales, business and marketing opportunities.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Help define and update the mission, goals, and success metrics for the Singapore Healthcare business and ensure it is aligned with the overall business strategy.
· Work with the senior management to create a prioritized, tactical action plan to exceed revenue and strategic goals.
· Independently execute the strategic business development plan while working with key internal stakeholders (e.g. operations, service teams, legal, support, etc.)
· Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team regarding progress and roadblocks to closing new customers.
· Independently manage complex contract negotiations, working with senior executives both inside and outside of Amazon and serve as a liaison to the legal group.
· Research and identify new opportunities for the Singapore healthcare businesses, including specific accounts/partners to approach with a technical value proposition for using AWS.
· Work closely with the customer base to ensure they are successfully using our web services and have the technical resources required.
· Understand the technical requirements of our customers and work closely with the internal development team to guide the direction of our product offerings for developers.
· Develop long-term strategic partnerships in support of our key Healthcare market segments.