Would you like to be a key member of the Education Leadership team and lead AWS’s effort focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services in Education?
Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider in K12 and High Education?
As our Education Technical Program Manager you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology in this highly strategic market segment. Your responsibilities will include working with our customers to ensure adoption of AWS as their first choice of cloud services provider, run enablement sessions for faculty and students, drive workshops to showcase the various capabilities of AWS, and promote AWS technology to as wide an audience as possible. The ideal candidate shall possess a strong technical capability and experience, as well as having experience engaging with customers.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Drive in country Education Technical Program management and increase user (faculty and students) adoption of AWS in education.
- Establish, enhance and maintain strong relationships with Key Government officials in Education space, educators and key education partners
- Support and build AWS EDU Program strategy and coverage, recruit, motivate, and develop long term relationships with key government agencies, education institutions and entities and develop the technical strategy for execution.
- Own the responsibility of growing adoption, integrating AWS technologies into existing curriculum and drive cloud awareness across the institution.
- Establish and track technical program goals, metrics, and indicators for success
- Meet or exceed quarterly/annual program targets.
- Drive user story brainstorming, review, and clarification sessions with program manager to deliver maximum customer value with available time constraints and resources
- Support and execute against a comprehensive program plan.
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services.
- Accelerate customer adoption.
- Ensure highest level of customer satisfaction.