Fraud Investigations Specialist - w/ Chinese (Mandarin)
We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build trust of our customers and sellers. Amazon hires the brightest minds, are you one of them? Job Description
Amazon is seeking individuals who are dedicated, hardworking, analytical and results-oriented. Candidates will be responsible for a wide range of duties related to the investigation and elimination of online ecommerce risk. The position relies on an analytical bend of mind, detailed investigation and excellent judgment. Our mission in Transaction Risk Management Systems (TRMS) is to make Amazon the safest place to transact online. TRMS safeguards every financial transaction across all Amazon sites, while striving to ensure that these efforts are transparent to our legitimate customers. As such, TRMS designs and builds the software systems, risk models and operational processes that minimize risk and maximize trust in Amazon.com.
Productivity and quality assurance will be evaluated along with the overall contribution to the development of the department.
- Communicate effectively via email and/or telephone with our customer base - buyers, merchants and internal customers.
- Take appropriate action to identify and help minimize the risk posed by fraud patterns and trends.
- Consistently achieve/exceed weekly productivity and quality standards.
- Participate in ad hoc projects/assignments as necessary.
WHAT ARE WE OFFERING:
· Competitive salary
· International working environment
· Exciting benefits and employees discounts
· Pension and life insurance
· 5 weeks of vacation
· Company events organized by employer
· Central location within steps of the metro stop
· Brand new state of the art corporate building
· The opportunity to develop a rewarding career within Amazon
If you want to make history and be part of the Earth’s Most Customer-Centric Company, come and join us.
*Please note in order to apply for this role, you must be legally entitled to work in Prague without the need for a work permit/visa