Are you passionate about digital-based citizen engagement? Do you want to accelerate how services are delivered to broader populations? Do you have a proven track record in the cultural and technology changes needed to deliver digital services quickly, reliably and at scale?
Can you work equally well with executives and technologists? Can you go from the highest-level of vision to where the “rubber hits the road”? Do you equally enjoy discussing the nuances of Interface Accessibility along with CI/CD development toolchains? Then this is the opportunity for you!
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking for an experienced Specialist Solutions Architect, who will be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for digital transformations within Public Sector customers. The Digital Transformation Specialist Solutions Architect will partner closely with the Business Development and Sales teams, to enable large-scale customer use cases and drive the adoption and revenue of AWS solutions. The Digital Transformation Specialist SA will develop white papers, blogs, reference implementations, and presentations to enable customers and 3rd parties to fully leverage AWS. The SA will also create field enablement materials for the broader SA population, to help other SA’s understand how customers can undertake meaningful and effective digital transformations.
Open to domestic travel up to 50%
We are looking for someone who is passionate about:
· Engaging with C-level executives to define Digital cloud strategies.
· Identifying motivators for digital transformation and unlocking Public Sector challenges.
· Working with customer software development teams to help them adopt modern cloud-native architectures and mobile development approaches
· · Designing CI/CD development and delivery toolchains.
· Identifying and coaching cultural change needed for successful Digital transformation
· Identifying and developing partners who can assist customers on their transformation journey
Evangelizing current and future AWS services and technologies
· Building and maintaining technical trusted advisor relationships with influential technical decision makers for the successful adoption and deployment of AWS services and technologies
· Work in collaboration with the sales team to create and execute business plans to accelerate the adoption of AWS, exceed revenue goals, and drive customer satisfaction
· Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the AWS solutions architect community
· Identifying customer requirements and providing feedback into appropriate AWS services teams
· Create and deliver training and education experiences for customers in a 1:1 and 1:many format