Amazon.com is looking for high-judgment individuals to join us as a Seller Vetting Specialist, to evaluate merchant accounts and safeguard Amazon’s global marketplaces.
Some of the responsibilities of a Seller Vetting Specialist include:
· Review new and existing sellers ensuring that accounts meet compliance, safety, and product quality standards.
· Ensure that accounts comply with Amazon’s Terms of Service.
· Investigate suspicious merchant activity and behavior that could pose a risk to Amazon.com, our buyers, or other merchants.
· Must be able to assess the information obtained and make an independent decision to approve or deny a seller’s application.
· Achieve productivity and quality standards for investigations.
· Monitor seller account activity.
· Participate in other special projects/assignments as necessary.