Amazon’s growth continues unabated in 2017. To support this growth globally, HR Services is driving to redesign our processes and tools for service globalization and infinite scalability, requiring strong operational leadership to help us achieve this. We need expert operational / service delivery managers, with strong, large group people leadership skills, service operations in line with our tenets of frustration-free service, no latency, first time right, fast, and simple, customer obsessed and user-led. Role holders will pride themselves and have a track record of flawless execution, continuous improvement of large service operations using people, tools and processes. They are energized and challenged most in a role where they lead and develop large and growing people organizations. They will lead successfully through a well-developed, cohesive leadership team that amplifies the vision and commitments they declare. These Operations leaders work across multiple business groups and locations delivering a portfolio of HR services to employees, managers and HR colleagues.
This senior leadership position has complete end-to-end accountability for delivery of high quality services across EMEA (25 countries) to Amazon businesses, managers and employees. Services range from employee transactional processes (such as starters and data management) to recruiting and learning operations and compliance related activities. However, the role holder is expected to challenge the status quo proactively looking for opportunities to drive service quality and efficiencies through effective change and transformation (such as the use of Robotic Process Automation and Machine Learning).
The Regional HRS Manager will deliver services through a team of 200+ based in Prague. Fostering a strong Amazon culture in the hub is key as is the ability to coach and develop direct reports / hub managers and also identify talent and progress through the organization.
The successful candidate will have proven experience and deep subject matter expertise in HR operations, systems implementation, compliance, project management and driving process improvements. Experience in leading a customer service or shared services center, remote assignments, influencing responsibility, people management and team development are required.
- Plan and direct the overall operation of a large HR service delivery organization (in alignment with key stakeholders, corporate strategic initiatives and business plans) to achieve top performance across multiple disciplines within the region.
- Conceptualize & deploy industry best practices (process excellence, technology, products/services) that have tangible long-term benefit to the company and employees.
- Direct the most complex transformation projects (as required) that enable effective consolidation of service delivery and deployment of best practices for a consistent customer experience.
- Build a high performance work culture & rewarding work environment leveraging a diverse and global talent pool.
- Develop business relationships with HR leaders of key internal stakeholders, major suppliers & industry groups to assimilate information regarding global shared services trends and their probable effect on service delivery, price, supply, and make vs. buy potential.
- As required manage outsource and offshore partners to ensure a seamless and cost-effective customer experience.