At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one.
We pioneer. We're a company of pioneers. It's our job to make bold bets, and we get our energy from inventing on behalf of customers. Success is measured against the possible, not the probable. For today’s pioneers, that’s exactly why there’s no place on Earth they’d rather build than Amazon.
APAC HR Services is looking for an experienced and passionate HR Services Administrator
to join our team and will be based in Cebu
. HR Services is Amazon’s people operations team, supporting employees from their first day to their last day and most employment transactions in between. Just as Amazon works to be the most customer-centric company on Earth, HR Services works to provide the best employee experience to our employees around the world. This is an opportunity for a highly motivated, self-directed individual to gain valuable HR experience in a fast paced, globally scaling organization.
Key responsibilities including but not limited to:
· Provide local support for key employee life cycle processes such as onboarding, transfer, benefits enrollment/withdraw and exit procedures.
· Collect HR compliance documents from new hires
· Support Employee certification & verification based on given frameworks
· Provide support for local Immigration cases
· Document management – softcopy uploading and hardcopy retention. Maintain, manage and regularly audit all personnel files.
· Take ownership of customer / employee contacts ensuring that each contact is accepted and resolved with a high degree of customer focus.
· Meet setup SLA and KPI
· Be part of a team that actively seeks customer feedback to improve levels of service.
· Support other functions as assigned