Locality: Prague or Dobroviz
Since opening in 1995, we’ve been pushing the boundaries of possible further and further. Today, we’re a Fortune 500 organization that relies on Amazon’s security systems and World Wide Loss Prevention Programs, especially in the fast-paced environments of our Fulfillment Centers.
These Fulfillment Centers are at the heart of our rapidly growing business: they’re where we manage our fast-moving inventory. Our Fulfillment Center teams stow deliveries, pick products, package them up and ship them out.
For every Fulfillment Center, the Loss Prevention team delivers tangible benefits, by providing security services and asset protection. That’s what makes this group of Amazonians so key: they manage, coordinate and implement all aspects of our loss prevention strategy. About the internship:
The Loss Prevention Team is looking for a talented Loss Prevention Intern to work with us on innovating and improving our processes.
This is a 3 to 6 months internship (full or part time) aimed at 2+ year university students or recent graduates. An Amazon internship will provide you with an unforgettable working experience in a fast-paced, dynamic and international environment; it will boost your resume and will make you stand out as a candidate in all your future job searches.
As a Loss Prevention Intern you'll frequently be exposed to multiple internal stakeholders and remotely with cross-functional teams including Fulfillment Center Operations etc. Your mission:
You’ll quickly become an expert in a range of duties:
- You'll work on projects
- You’ll help to handle investigations of theft and loss,
- You’ll master Loss Exposure and Loss Controls analysis,
- You’ll learn your way around physical security systems and controls,
- You’ll collaborate with contractor guard services,
- You’ll partake in Loss Prevention education and awareness programs,
- And you’ll get involved in workplace violence mitigation, as well as Loss Prevention audit programs.