At Alexa Shopping, we strive to enable shopping in everyday life. We allow customers to instantly order whatever they need, by simply interacting with their Alexa-enabled Smart Devices such as Echo or Fire TV. Our Services allow you to shop, no matter where you are or what you are doing, you can go from 'I want that' to 'that's on the way' in a matter of seconds. We are seeking the industry's best to help us create new ways to interact, search and shop. Join us, and you'll be taking part in changing the future of everyday life.
We are seeking a Principal Product Manager to improve and invent the voice shopping experience across devices. In this role, you will be the single-threaded leader for a critical area. Using data and customer feedback, you will derive an understanding of the nuanced customer needs and will use this to define and drive improvements to our ability to understand customers and to respond clearly and succinctly.
The right person has high levels of customer obsession, a strong demonstrated ability to build repeatable and scalable processes, and is an independent operator skilled at negotiating resources and working cross-team to deliver on behalf of customers.This role will be based in Haifa.
As part of this role, you will
· Set the vision and roadmap for voice shopping.
· Make this vision a reality in partnership with UX, engineering and internal partner teams.
· Drive positive business outcomes for voice shopping including aggressively growing our acquisition rate, retaining existing customers, and engaging new ones by helping craft a vision for and then delivering bold product innovation.
· Inspire customers by consistently raising the bar on what it means to have the best voice shopping experience in the world.
· Define the feature sets, business requirements, measures of success, and roadmap for your experiences.
· Learn from customer feedback, behavioral measurements, and other data sources to craft better experiences and ensure we are building the right features over time.
· Make decisions around build versus buy to optimize around time-to-market.
· Create buy-in for your functional area vision both internally and with key external partners.
· Provide mentorship and best practices to the broader Product Management organization. Lead the organization through change, evolution, and sustained growth.