Join Amazon’s HR Services Team and help make a difference for all Amazonians! We are recruiting for Talent Movement Manager. This position is based out of SJO10 and leads a group of Talent Movement Coordinators and Managers to ensure a prompt service to Employees in the Americas that are moving to a new position. The work focuses on the management of the day-to-day operations, is the point of contact for escalations and management of the relationship with business partners and/or stakeholders, plus project management oriented towards process improvement. The position will be in charge of the launch of new geographies that will be supported as well. A very strong and analytical mind focused on creating the right experience is required, as is the ability to manage under pressure and prioritize efficiently. RESPONSIBILITIES
Project Management and Communication:
- Identifies customer impacting issues and implements solutions and process improvement to increase customer satisfaction. Participates in cross-functional process improvement initiatives.
- Leads the implementation of training programs to improve the quality and productivity of the team.
- Creates business cases and manages enhancements. Presents high quality data findings.
- Identifies need, creates and drives change management. Maintains departmental content in all channels. With manager oversight, develops and implements communication plans
- Drives solutions to escalations, providing root cause analysis and recommendation. Develops remediation plan and drives to resolution with minimal guidance from Manager.
- Leads and develops a team of Associates, Specialists and Managers; responsible for the overall direction, performance management, coordination and evaluation of the team. Manages the team and ensures high service delivery and execution
- Achieves performance goals and objectives in line with the network wide vision and goals.
- Develops & Communicates policies to associates and become the primary information source for staff; following-up to ensure compliance and consistency; taking corrective action as necessary and documenting the issue and actions taken.
- Manages the workflow of the team to maintain service levels and ensure equitable workloads among team members.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with Amazon’s policies and procedures; additional responsibilities include interviewing, training and motivating employees; planning, assigning and directing work; rewarding and disciplining employees; and effective conflict resolution.
- Responds to queries from team, internal business partners, candidates, and customers including high level leadership teams.
- Managing key stakeholders both internal & external & partnering with them for process enhancement.
Subject Matter Expertise:
- Subject Matter Expert for customers, team and vendors · General understanding of HR Services workload and priorities
- Knows and interprets complex legal stipulations
- Knows and works with outside sources to develop interpretations and solutions for complex issues
- Advocates for HR Services