Would you like to lead a team of high performing individuals focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services
by developing strategic partners across System integrators, Born in the Cloud Partners, ISVs and Manager Service Providers?
Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider across South East Asia?AMAZON Web Services
is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for world-class candidates to join and lead our Team in Singapore and across ASEAN.
As the Head of Channels - ASEAN
, your responsibilities will include building and driving the partner team's channel strategy to increase adoption, and market penetration in enterprise accounts and SMBs. You will be responsible for managing the partner team to build long-term business and market opportunities.
The ideal candidate will possess a leadership, business & sales background that enables them to lead the partner team in engaging at all levels of key partner organisations, including founders and principal levels.
He/She will also demonstrate a strong competency focused on the IT landscape and cloud computing. He/she will be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan to deliver business objectives.Roles & Responsibilities:
- Drive customer success.
- Attract, manage and develop the very best people.
- Develop and execute a short, medium and long term partner plan
- Meet and exceed individual and team targets.
- Serve as a key member of the ASEAN AWS leadership team in helping to define and deliver AWS’ overall strategy.
- Accelerate customer adoption by identifying specific customer segments and industry verticals to approach with a value proposition for using AWS.
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key partners across ASEAN.
- Work closely with the channels to ensure that AWS is the partner's preferred cloud computing platform across all service lines.
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services.
- Possess high-level technical ability to explain (not implement) Cloud Computing, infrastructure solutions.
- Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team.