Locality: Dobroviz (approx. 15km)
Fulfillment is at the heart of the Amazon experience. We deliver millions of products to hundreds of countries worldwide. Our teams possess a wide range of skills and expertise, from business analysis and inventory management to engineering. With more than 120 Fulfillment Centers worldwide, Amazon Fulfillment is growing at a pace that requires the best and brightest talent to be brought in to our company to help us continue to make history.
We create. We build. We take ownership for what we do – whether we’re developing a new technology in-house or launching a new Fulfillment Center. Together, we’re constantly creating the ideas, services and products that make life easier for Amazon’s millions of customers. Regardless of role, each Amazonian is completely focused on working hard, having fun and making history.About the internship:
The CEE Procurement Team is looking for a talented Procurement Intern to work with us on innovating and improving our processes.
This is a 3 to 6 months internship (full or part time) aimed at 2+ year university students or recent graduates. An Amazon internship will provide you with an unforgettable working experience in a fast-paced, dynamic and international environment; it will boost your resume and will make you stand out as a candidate in all your future job searches.
As a Procurement Intern you'll frequently be exposed to multiple internal stakeholders, suppliers and remotely with cross-functional teams including Fulfillment Center Operations, EU Category Management Procurement and Senior Management.You will be based in Dobroviz and your main tasks will include:
- Participate in the implementation of new processes and tools within the CEE Procurement organization
- Support the team in continuous improvement of tool functionality, bug-fixing and process efficiency
- Learn how to generate reports and dashboards to monitor performance
- Support the execution of timely payments processing
- Help the team drive compliance in procure-to-pay cycle
- Liaise with suppliers to support development of good business relationship
- Build effective stakeholder relationships, ensuring a high service level in terms of SLAs
- Work in full compliance with the company Spending and Transaction policy, educating and driving the correct behaviors of business stakeholders
- Contribute to drive down the number of invoices on hold (IOH), ensuring a robust procure to pay process
- Support FC Kaizen and continuous improvement projects.
You will also have an opportunity to develop and realize your own project under coaching and mentoring of EU Procurement experts.